Monday, December 2, 2013

Just Hanging Around

For those of you who may have missed my post introducing our elf, Christopher, you can find that post here.

This morning Wes woke up around 5am and didn't want to go back to sleep, so I went to the couch with him and we eventually fell asleep there. Suddenly I woke up and it was light outside (this is a rare thing around here), I looked over and saw the clock said 8:10. Norah has to be at preschool on Monday's at 8:30. Sweet. 

So I ran up stairs, got Norah up and dressed and she managed to be out the door by 8:25. We even managed see that Christopher was no longer where he was yesterday! Where could he be?! Finally we found him, he was just hanging out. I love that she thinks he is so funny :)





____________________________________________________________________ 
 If you like my blog please click the image below. 
 There is nothing to sign up for, just click and you are done. Thanks! If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment