Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Lately I've been in a bit of a "my babies are growing up!" phase and a bit sappy about it so I'm going to change things up a bit for my Thankful Thursday.

Today I'm going to write about why I am thankful they are growing up:

1. Wes was colic. It was terrible. He spent his first 4 months sleeping, eating or crying. We don't feel like we "met" him until about 4 months in as we didn't see any personality until then. I'm very thankful he's out of that stage.
2. Norah is almost 100% potty trained (aside from sleeping). Yay for no more poop diapers for her!
3. Norah is FINALLY 27 months into her life sleeping through the night!! For over a week now she's slept all night, which is HUGE news in our house. 
4. Wesley has almost outgrown his infant carseat. I hate that thing. Not because it's a bad one, in fact we were blessed that someone gifted us such a nice one - but they are heavy and awkward, especially for a short gal like myself.
5. Norah can communicate so much better than she could even just a few months ago. She can repeat after us and she is hilarious! I'm so thankful we get to experience some of her thoughts :)
6. Wesley no longer is nursing every single hour, which was tough on my sanity. He's a normal child that just nurses every few hours now. 
7. Most of all I'm thankful that my children are growing up healthy and happy and that I get to be a part of that. 
What are you thankful for today?

 
____________________________________________________________________ 
 If you like my blog please click the image below. 
 There is nothing to sign up for, just click and you are done. Thanks!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

3 comments:

  1. We have two kids. I want one more. I have gone through four cycles with out pregnancy. This bums me out. But I was laying in bed last night thinking about how thankful I am that while I am not pregnant, both of my boys sleep through the night. At this point if I don't get a good nights sleep it is my own fault. A baby will bring me back to the lack of sleep days. But I still want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful that my oldest is loving kindergarten, but i miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love one more but am thankful for sleeping through the night and am really looking forward to the end of the Terrible Twos

    ReplyDelete