Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions

I try to keep away from the traditional resolutions of - eat better, lose weight, exercise more. Those are all things I hope to always be doing, but I typically don't make them resolutions. I tend to do 3, though I'm not sure why.

In any case, here they are:
1. Lose my phone more.
       Typically I have my phone on my being constantly. There is never a chase to "lose" it. Not very often do I have to look for my phone. I want to find myself looking for my phone more in 2014 when I need to use it.

2. Be more patient with my children. 
        This might be a resolution every year...

3. Live by the "William Morris" quote that I posted before. 

source


____________________________________________________________________ 
 If you like my blog please click the image below. 
 There is nothing to sign up for, just click and you are done. Thanks! If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment