Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Card

Growing up we always sent out Christmas cards, and always had what seemed like an endless amount that we had received tacked up on the door frame to our living room. It was always fun seeing the card people had picked. We went the cheap environmentally friendly route this year and didn't get them printed and instead just used social media to "send" our card. I decided to make our own this year and went to work in photoshop. 

I am by no means a photoshop expert, and in fact wouldn't even say that I've very good at it at all! But thankfully I was able to come up with something that I was satisfied with and actually had it done before I even took the picture to go with it. 

From my family to yours, Merry Christmas!


Did you do Christmas cards this year? Blog about it? Feel free to leave a link in the comments so I can come see!

Contact me (link at the top of the blog) and I will send you the photoshop file that you are free to use if you'd like. 
____________________________________________________________________ 
 If you like my blog please click the image below. 
 There is nothing to sign up for, just click and you are done. Thanks! If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment