Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Pictures

My kids' mood can change in an instant. Really, they quite possibly are 13 year olds disguised as small children. Knowing this, on the day that I wanted to take their Christmas pictures I knew I had to be quick. We set up our backdrop and got all of that ready before we even clued them in to the fact that we were going to take some pictures. I even had my camera completely ready before we got them dressed. Basically I knew we wouldn't get much time haha



I'm pretty happy with how they turned out though. Of course I wish I could have gotten more and I wish my lighting would have been better etc, but I feel like it captures them pretty well and so I'm happy. 

Here are a few of my favorites:









Did you have Christmas pictures taken? Did you take them yourself or have someone else do them?


____________________________________________________________________ 
 If you like my blog please click the image below. 
 There is nothing to sign up for, just click and you are done. Thanks! If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment