Sunday, September 15, 2013

Murder Mystery Party?!

I'm a party planner at heart and love planning a good party! Even if it is just a few little decorations, I enjoy coming up with ideas and decorating. Things don't always turn out like they do in my head but I still have fun!

SOURCE


I was thinking about Halloween parties the other day and found myself looking at Murder Mystery parties. Has anyone either participated in one or thrown one before? I'm fairly certain we are doing a "Matey" pirate themed one at this point. 

Tips? Tricks? Think I'm nuts?!

I've already got a million ideas running through my head so I hope this ends up being a blast :)

____________________________________________________________________ 
 If you like my blog please click the image below. 
 There is nothing to sign up for, just click and you are done. Thanks! If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment