Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sili Squeeze!

You know those $1 single use food pouches at the grocery store for tots? I hate buying them. Not really for the health factor because they ones I buy are single ingredient (or if more than one ingredient it's because it's more than one fruit or veggie), but instead because they are a ripoff. $1 for a couple ounces of applesauce?! The little one loves them though, and they are super convenient for on the go snacks. 

Then I heard of the Sili Squeeze.. I first heard about them about a year ago and had every intention of ordering one and other things just always came up and I felt like every time I bought one of those expensive single use pouches I would tell the husband that as soon as we got home we were ordering on of the Sili pouches. 

Well! I finally got one in the mail today and I can't wait to write a review on it! We're going to try it out for a few days and I'll have a full write up about it next week. 


Have you heard of the Sili Squeeze?? Do you have one? 


____________________________________________________________________
 If you like my blog please click the image below. 
 There is nothing to sign up for, just click and you are done. Thanks! If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment