Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Moving...again.

My husband and I are kind of Nomads I suppose. We've had more addresses than years we've been married. Married 6 1/2 and getting ready to move into our 8th place. I am not a fan, but such is life sometimes as a renter and a young family trying to find their groove in life. 

That being said we are currently in the middle of a move and needless to say, packing with a 2 year old and teething baby is a bit... time consuming. 

I have a lot coming up though! In addition to a few recipes and crafts I have waiting to be typed up be on the look out for several reviews including an iPad case, custom toddler shirt and a sleep sack. 

____________________________________________________________________ 
 If you like my blog please click the image below. 
 There is nothing to sign up for, just click and you are done. Thanks! If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment