Saturday, October 26, 2013

Bright Star Kids Clothing



I'm always on the look out for cute clothes, so when I got the opportunity to look through Bright Star Kids' clothing I was pretty excited! I'm not so great with the whole making decisions thing (just ask my husband) and I had such a hard time deciding the perfect shirt to have shipped, they are all so stinking cute! Finally though I decided on this adorable puff sleeve shirt. 



I will admit, I was expecting a rather cheap iron on item. I mean sure they looked cute on the site, but typically my experiences with personalized designs on shirts included me getting a low quality iron on.  I was completely surprised at the quality! Not only is the shirt super soft but the emblem is far from a cheap sticky iron on. The design is smoothly printed directly on the shirt and isn't going to fade away with washes as far as I can tell. 





So if I'm even more honest, I was expecting the product to take quite a while to get to me seeing as they are based in Australia, and well... I'm not :) Again I was pretty surprised when it arrived quickly. I was more than a little excited to see a package for me from Australia.... I get excited about things like that ;)
Speaking of the company being in Australia, their clothing sizes are different than ours here in the US. Thankfully they have a handy dandy size chart. I got my small 2 year old and size 2 puff shirt and it fits with room to grow. So just be aware that you will likely need to break out a measuring tape before ordering. 


____________________________________________________________________ 
 If you like my blog please click the image below. 
 There is nothing to sign up for, just click and you are done. Thanks! If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment