Friday, September 20, 2013

Cute Candy Corn Craft



Norah had a ton of fun making this super simple fall craft! Although she won't call it candy corn... she keeps calling it a rocket ship haha!


This was really easy and fun for us to do. While she is VERY into cutting (snipping as she likes to call it) I did the cutting this time ;) Basically I simply drew a candy corn shape (lots of drawing and erasing and more drawing and erasing to get it to a shape I liked) onto the yellow. After that I used it as a guide to cut the orange and white and we simply used a glue stick to glue the 3 pieces together, glued some eyes on as well as a pipe cleaner for the mouth, then glued it to black paper. 



Easy and fairly mess free fall craft :)


____________________________________________________________________ 
 If you like my blog please click the image below. 
 There is nothing to sign up for, just click and you are done. Thanks! If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment