Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gum Drop iPad Case

You know those really fun iPad cases that Apple sells? You know the ones, they fold up all neat and come in bright colors... this one:


We learned pretty quickly that they don't do squat for protecting an iPad, especially when you have children. Our daughter enjoys playing game on the iPad and the flimsy Apple cover just wasn't going to do the job.

Gum Drop Cases came to the rescue and sent me a Drop Tech Color Case.


This thing is pretty heavy duty. It certainly is not a slim case, and we were not looking for a slim case - we were looking for something more rugged that was going to protect the iPad. It feels very sturdy and has an inner case that is hard with a separate textured rubber case. 




I really like the textured background because I feel like it would be much more difficult for it to slip out of your hand. The only improvement I would make is that the hard case does not cover the back of the iPad and I think that would add even more protection. With that said though, I think the rubber case on its own would do a very good job of protecting it in the event of a fall (or you know if the kiddos decided to play catch with it...). 




 ____________________________________________________________________ 
 If you like my blog please click the image below. 
 There is nothing to sign up for, just click and you are done. Thanks! If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment